Monday, March 15, 2010

LIONS















Pictures of the lions not sure if anyone added these. The retreat was a wonderful experience that helped build a lot of friendships and gave me the motivation to work hard so that I can achieve my goals of graduating. It was the break i needed from school and the insight needed to realize I'm not the only person that feels like graduate school is impossibly difficult. No matter how hard it may seem I just need to work harder and use the support system that I have available to achieve my graduation goals. Once again I would like to thank everyone that was involved with this amazing trip.

No comments:

PROMISE Community Building - A Place for Graduate Students.

PROMISE: Maryland's Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) seeks to increase the numbers and diversity of Ph.D.s in the STEM fields by building community and supporting graduate students from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Here, we salute the spirit of PROMISE!
_____________________________________
Click one of the tabs at the top: "Home" to see the main blog site with all posts, "Retreats" to see more information about the Community Building Retreats for grad students, and "PROMISE Videos" to see some videos from the PROMISEagep YouTube Channel. Other topics and pages will be added as the blog site grows.
_____________________________________